Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thought For Right Now

Was going to call this Thought For The Day but that seemed somehow limiting - just so you know there could be a quote, a poem, some spontaneous insight or bits of song lyrics. I make no promises about frequency or quality but I do hope you enjoy it.

And as most of you know already, the posts on this blog are not reflective of any achievement or realization on my part, but do sincerely represent what I aspire to, what I think is possible, and what I hope will benefit others as we dream together the world that we yearn for. And sometimes they don't really represent anything at all but I think they're funny or interesting. That's the fun of a blog; there are really no rules.

Thought For Right Now:

A closed mouth gathers no feet.


End of discussion.
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment