Friday, December 11, 2009

The Confidence Guy

aka Steve Errey - Wired into Truly Confident Living

This is why I don't get anything "done" when I'm home. Okay, it's exactly why I like to be home.

Steve Errey writes with humor and heart on topics like Fear & Doubt, Leadership and Confidence Building. The titles of his blogposts are sheer genius, and the content more than lives up to the promise. How about these:

** I Want To Be A Kid When I Grow Up
** Forgive My Fluffiness, Please
** Broke As A Piano In A Burning Barn
** Does Believing in God Mean You Don't Believe in Yourself?
** Scared to Change? Embrace Your Inner Wimp

My favorite so far is this one called The Power Of The Unexpected



Steve Errey on Change: Change is scary. I get it. I feel it too. But sometimes you gotta suck it up, walk right into it. Confidence is what makes it okay to admit that you're scared, and for the whole being scared thing to be okay. The alternative is living in a world where you're always safe and always right, but never happy.

~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment